We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Unit-test code for robustness,including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Publishing application on Appstore
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven working experience in iOS development
- Excellent understanding of swift, Objective-C/C++ and Cocoa Touch
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Must have understanding of key programming concepts like OOPS,Protocols,Delegates,Memory Management
- Should be able to create UI programmatically
- Excellent in REST API, XML and JSON Parsing using Swift
- Experience in Chat Application
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications , Apis and cloud messaging
- Extensive experience with Core data or Realm database
- Proficient in code versioning tools including GIt, BitBucket
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in XMPP Framework is plus