We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our team.You are supposed to maintain high quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS. – Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing Native Apps to React Native.
- Published apps in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Experience with consumer-oriented and product-focused mobile application development
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, RESTFul. XML-RPC,XMPP, JSON or other services)
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Deep understanding and sensibility to Graphic & UX Design
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows (Redux preferred).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Comfortable to build fast and iterate.
- Experience in chat and social media application is a plus
- Experience with data structure libraries.